Our founders and senior management team have led strategy and innovation through top level companies.
How it all started.
Mitch and Chuck come from a vast career in Logistics/Transportation industry. One of the areas that was always a challenge for them as a 3PL was managing EDI. They worked with different EDI 3rd party providers at the time and the costing was almost impossible to figure out. There was no way to ever know exactly what the costs were as the charges were calculated in kilo-characters and included tiered pricing. After selling their business to Warburg Pincus (Coyote Logistics), they started Atadex EDI in 2012 with a goal in mind to build an EDI platform that was business friendly.
While with Coyote Logistics, one of their key customer service metrics was number of loads per person per day. Because of all the manual processes, they had to add people when we added significant new business. By implementing EDI across a much wider range of our customers, they were able to automate many of these functions which allowed them to see a 20-25% increase in productivity. That translated immediately into higher profitability for his company while also delivering a much higher level of customer satisfaction.
Atadex is a full service, managed EDI provider. The benefits in using our solution vs. another provider are:
- Lower cost
- Faster implementation
- Full service integration (mapping, testing, productivity monitoring, support)
- Simplified pricing
- Immediate issue resolution should a message be rejected by your trading partner.
Our leadership team.
For more than 30 years, Mitch Bernet has excelled in various senior level marketing and operations positions within the logistics and information technology industries. He worked in several large companies and gained executive experience while running Hub Group’s Golden Gate operation in Northern California. Upon leaving Hub Group, he moved his family to Atlanta, GA and co-founded lntegra Logistics and later Atadex.
Atadex was formed to improve the availability of data integration solutions to their customers. Often a costly, time consuming and difficult process, Mitch saw the opportunity to help companies improve their communication with their customers which would help to improve service, enhance productivity and bring more dollars to our clients’ bottom line. As CEO at Atadex, Mitch is charged with strategic planning, marketing development and managing the financial processes of the company.
Prior to forming Atadex, Mitch has most recently held a Managing Partner position at Cloud FX in Atlanta, GA which specializes in cloud-based computing solutions for the supply chain industry. Cloud FX was formed to help 3rd party logistics companies improve efficiency, reduce costs and eliminate future capital expenditures in Information Technology. In the summer of 2012, Cloud FX completed a merger with Intelligent IP Technologies to broaden its product offerings.
Mitch has a degree in Marketing and Management from Providence College in Rhode Island, and an MBA in Finance from Creighton University in Omaha, NE.
Over 30 years of experience working as an innovator at NCS/Pearson, Dimensional Medicine, Dynamic Healthcare, Cerner and Fujifilm, and two own software companies. Co-author on two patents while at FujiFilm Medical, with expertise in Application Architecture and Database Modeling.
- Senior executive experience (Founder, COO, President, Vice President and Director) with a clear understanding of 3PL and logistics in the transportation industry. An ability to innovate and identify with the goals of the organization and the ability to quickly analyze facts and draw the correct conclusions. Employment with Union Pacific Railroad, American President Lines, Sherwin-Williams, Hub Group and Coyote Logistics.
- Founder of Integra Logistics start-up company, creating an environment that allows people to exercise their talents and maximize their potentials. Sold business (and served as Executive Vice President) to Coyote Logistics. Expanding boundaries for the business and success for the stakeholders.
- Founder and COO of Atadex, providing technology solutions to the transportation industry including full suite of EDI services, chassis audit management and driver performance incentives. To meet the needs of the changing logistics and IoT technology, Atadex acquired TrackBlue to form Vypin.
- Founder and President of Vypin is in the IoT, IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), and RF industry by providing unique hardware and methods of tracking location, asset security and providing real-time telemetry data to users anywhere in the world.
- Agility – a clear understanding that this trait is demanded by the dynamically changing requirements of customers and markets. Able to quickly respond to changing markets and customer demands successfully and to the satisfaction of the stakeholders.
- Providing shareholder/investor value in the company by providing cost reductions, improved cycle times, product costing and sourcing to improve the profitability of the company and the market share of the company.
- Understanding that new markets and new customers may require new logistics practices to meet and satisfy the customers. Achieving this by being proactive to develop logistics and programs to satisfy the new requirements.
- Success in logistics effectiveness and building completive advantages by providing excellent service to customers and a value-added service capability.
- Optimizing the supply chain to optimize a competitive advantage.
- Creating successful teams and to increase sales and higher profit margins.